Bigfix console login issue after upgrade to 11.0.7

Hi Everyone, We are unable to login console after upgrade to 11.0.7.

We can login using local credential and verified that test connection successfully in LADAP.

1 Like

Please open a ticket. I have the same thing but we have SAML in the middle. Our SAML uses the username Firstname.Lastname while LDAP is using firstname.lastname and support is saying it is case sensitive, but worked under 11.0.6? It may be something else so the more tickets the more attention it will get.

1 Like

I just updated my DEV with the same issue. I have already opened a ticket with HCL. Stay tuned.

Did you got any solution from HCL.

I have not. They were blaming uppercase vs lowercase usernames eventhought it worked in 11.0.6….

Please update us if you get any solution.

HCL has officially acknowledged a product bug within the BigFix v11.0.7 release that causes this specific Active Directory/LDAP console login failure.

As confirmed, there are no configuration or infrastructure issues on the customer end, given that our backend LDAP tests, local account access, and server resources are fully functional.

HCL engineering team is actively working on a hotfix or an updated software version to address this defect.

1 Like