BigFix Compliance

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way, to alert once a data import has successful completed in SCA. From time to time we experience the import hanging, which isn’t necessarily noticed by someone for a few days. For now we are manually checking it via checklist each morning, but I would like to automate this process if possible either by generating an email or report if possible. Thoughts?

We are also experiencing the random Compliance Import hangs, about once every 2-3 weeks. Running 9.5.8 with SCA 1.9.91

Have an open PRM (TS000109983) but haven’t gotten much traction on it.

We are running, 9.5.6, with SCA 1.9.91.

another week, another Compliance Import hang. No response to my update on the PRM Thursday 3/29

I do also have this situation before and I have see the import log on SCA web. It’s shown my database is full for import so I have clean my old data in database and start the new import by check the pruning data

You might be able to automate a report utilizing the REST API?

Section 4 has some info, and while I don’t have SCM to check you might be able to check timestamps of scheduled reports to kick off a warning.

IBM believes it is a SQL connection reset causing the issue, I have a remote SQL DB administered by another team, having them check logs during import failures to see if its anything on that end.

Thanks jmulvihill for the update. I am watching this post. We are also configured with a remote SQL DB and other administrators handling that part.

update - the logs on the compliance server indicate a possible network connectivity (between bfx and remote sql db) hiccup at the time of the failures, our network team is investigating now.