Updated DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7, CentOS Linux 7 to support a more recent version of the benchmark.
RHEL 7 STIG Version 2, Release 3
DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7, site version 8
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
• Both analysis and remediation checks are included
• Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• Developer Works:
• BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team