Updated CIS Checklists for RHEL 6 and Ubuntu Sites with a bug fixes.
CIS Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Benchmark, v2.1.0
CIS Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS Benchmark, v1.1.0
CIS Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS Benchmark, v1.0.0
CIS Checklist for RHEL 6, site version 30
CIS Checklist for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server, site version 14
CIS Checklist for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server, site version 4
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
Fixed and improved implementation for the following checks:
• Deploy and Run
The logic to Ensure unowned/ungrouped files and directories has been changed and below fixlets relevance logic has been improved as per the new change.
Ensure no unowned files or directories exist
Ensure no ungrouped files or directories exist
• Ensure loopback traffic is configured
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/compliance/Compliance/SCM_Users_Guide/c_using_synchronize_custom_checks_wiz.html
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resource:
• BigFix Forum:
• BigFix Compliance SCM Checklists:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team