Updated CIS Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Benchmark with bugfixes.
CIS Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Benchmark, v2.2.0
CIS Checklist for RHEL 7 site version 24
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
Fixed and improved implementation for the following checks:
• Ensure no ungrouped files or directories exist
• Ensure no unowned files or directories exist
• Deploy and Run CIS CentOS Linux 7
• Ensure permissions on all logfiles are configured
• Ensure system accounts are non-login
• Ensure syslog-ng default file permissions configured
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/compliance/Compliance/SCM_Users_Guide/c_using_synchronize_custom_checks_wiz.html.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• BigFix Forum:
• BigFix Compliance SCM Checklists:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team