Updated CIS Checklist for MS SQL Server 2019 with bug fixes
CIS Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Benchmark v1.2.0
CIS Checklist for MS SQL Server 2019, site version 6
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
- Fixed and Improved implementation for the following check to avoid failure when any databases are offline or any special characters in database name
- 3.2 - Ensure CONNECT permissions on the ‘guest user’ is Revoked within all SQL Server databases excluding the master, msdb and tempdb
- 7.1 - Ensure ‘Symmetric Key encryption algorithm’ is set to ‘AES_128’ or higher in non-system databases
- 7.2 - Ensure Asymmetric Key Size is set to ‘greater than or equal to 2048’ in non-system databases
- Modified the site relevance to support Windows server 2022 as well.
Actions to take:
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team