Updated CIS Checklist for CentOS Linux 6 with a bug fixes.
CIS CentOS Linux 6 Benchmark, v2.1.0
CIS checklist for CentOS Linux 6, site version 14
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
Fixed and improved implementation for the following checks:
• Ensure IPv6 router advertisements are not accepted
• Ensure IPv6 redirects are not accepted
• Deploy and Run
The logic to Ensure unowned/ungrouped files and directories has been changed and below fixlets relevance logic has been improved as per the new change.
Ensure no unowned files or directories exist
Ensure no ungrouped files or directories exist
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• BigFix Forum:
• BigFix Compliance SCM Checklists: https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/compliance/Compliance/SCM_Checklist/SCM_Checklist.html
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team