New DISA STIG Checklist for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server
DISA STIG Checklist for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server Version 2, Release 2
DISA STIG Checklist for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server, site version 3
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
• Both analysis and remediation checks are included
• Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
• Modified the site relevance to target only native (BigFix Agent) based computers to avoid execution on an endpoint without an agent.
Actions to take:
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
• If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/compliance/Compliance/SCM_Users_Guide/c_using_synchronize_custom_checks_wiz.html.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• BigFix Forum:
• BigFix Compliance SCM Checklists:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team