BigFix Compliance Data Import Error for data type

We have several instances of BigFix installed, and found that our nightly imports in Compliance began failing last night in all three of them. In all three we have the error:
2023-03-24 xxx ERROR: Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::ComMicrosoftSqlserverJdbc::SQLServerException: Error converting data type varchar to bigint.

Our Updates for Windows Applications site is v1926. Is anyone else receiving the same error that we currently have?

I’m also on 1926 and my import at 1am ran ok. I’ve started another one now to verify, but I don’t think this is something systemic and you should probably open a Support Incident to help troubleshoot

1 Like

Ok, I actually am hearing a report of a problem with Compliance on Updates for Windows Apps 1926, that I hear was fixed in 1927. I didn’t experience it myself, but I hear it’s been fixed already.

Jason, thanks for checking your system. On one of ours we removed the Updated for Windows site and then verified an import worked. We put the site back and saw it was 1927 and then another import worked.

For one of our other failed instances, we waited for the site to update to 1927 and then that import also worked.

2 Likes