BigFix Antivirus

(imported topic written by mynameisbear91)

I have a Fixlet, ID 24, that says “BigFix AntiVirus - Exchange Plug-In Not Installed”

“The listed computers have Exchange 2000 or 2003 installed and have BigFix AntiVirus installed but do not currently have the Exchange Plug-in installed. This plug-in should be manually installed at the Exchange Server.”

Couple questions:

1. Where do I get the Exchange Plug-In? I looked all over the website, no love.

2. Will installing this reset/restart/stop IIS or the Information Store?

(imported comment written by mynameisbear91)

cgolightly

I have a Fixlet, ID 24, that says “BigFix AntiVirus - Exchange Plug-In Not Installed”

“The listed computers have Exchange 2000 or 2003 installed and have BigFix AntiVirus installed but do not currently have the Exchange Plug-in installed. This plug-in should be manually installed at the Exchange Server.”

Couple questions:

1. Where do I get the Exchange Plug-In? I looked all over the website, no love.
  2. Will installing this reset/restart/stop IIS or the Information Store?

The weighted companion cube is saddened by the lack of responses.

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hey Cgolighty,

I thought the weighted companion cube can’t feel sad? Maybe time to euthanize it… Although the euthanizing process is remarkably painful, 8 out of 10 Aperture Science engineers believe that the companion cube is most likely incapable of feeling much pain.

But we should have a more info for you and your cube regarding your BigFix AV question shortly…

And for those of you who have no idea what we are talking about, you probably should avoid the trap of buying the

Orange Box

Ben