BigFix 9.5 WebUI cannot find app autopatch

Hi,

We have installed BigFix version 9.5.10 and installed WebUI with the fixlet. Unfortunately, on the console, there are only 5 webapp (patch, custom etc.) but we cannot find the autopatch option.

From the service-app.log, it is always as follows:
appmonitor:debug sync pending sites

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Lin. If you have patch, most of the time you should have autopatch too. Do you know how to run session relevance? I’d like to try to figure out what your license entitlement looks like.

Can you PM me with the results of the following session relevance query: names of products of bes license

Thanks!

Hi Dex,

thanks for your reply.

In fact, this is just a POC for our customer and we first installed BigFix with the evaluation license. As the functions are limited with evaluation version, we contacted IBM and got a new POC license for Patch Management.

Please find the following capture of the query results:
2019-03-13_10h02_43

Thanks in advance.
Lin

I know who you are now:) I poked you directly on IBM Security Slack with a bunch of questions :slight_smile:

I guess you must have mistaken me for someone else.
By the way, how can I apply to join the Slack workspace of IBM Security , anyone can send me an invitation?

Dang sorry, I might have! It’s weird, because I think I’m seeing the same sort of WebUI license output in another place. Are you an IBM / HCLer? I think you can just try to sign up with your creds at https://ibm-security.slack.com/

I’ll do the same suggestion as what I did earlier for that IBM Slack person, I think we should probably set up a time to meet and then we can go look at whatever this is.

I’m gonna throw out a time that hopefully works for you. I’m in PST time. How about Tuesday at like 2PM PST? If that works for you I’ll send an invite.

I am not an IBMer. I work for a company that is the IBM partner in Paris. So I don’t have the creds to sign up IBM Security Slack.

And I’m in CET so it might be a little difficult for us to set up a time to meet.

So maybe you can post your suggestion here or send it to me by email (lli@acmi.fr)?

Thanks.

I’m not sure I have really great suggestions unless i have a session. I have some ideas though. I don’t mind the CET time difference. I’ve done lots of calls like that.

Did you have an IBM case open or are you just asking on the forums? If you have a case open I’d like to just track that.

I could maybe do like 8AM PST on Wednesday? That’d be about 16:00 CET time? If that works for you I can send an invite.