The IBM BigFix team is pleased to announce the release of version 9.5 Patch 6 (184.108.40.206) of the BigFix Platform.
The main features of this release include:
- Resigning of Mac Clients with new certificates
- Console Qualification for Windows 10 Creators Update
- Security enhancements, including:
- Relay Diagnostics page is now disabled, by default
- Ability to password-protect Relay Diagnostics page
- Ability to block unsigned client reports
- Ability to enforce secure client registration
- Console warning when importing dynamic content
- APAR and defect fixes
This release includes all Platform components.
Please read further details in the 9.5.6 Release Notes document at: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/IBM%20BigFix%209.5.6%20Release%20Notes
Get more information by reading the full technical changelist at: https://support.bigfix.com/bes/changes/fullchangelist-95.txt
IBM BigFix downloads and release information: http://support.bigfix.com/bes/release/9.5/patch6
Upgrade Fixlets are available in BES Support version 1351 (or later).