The BigFix Team is pleased to announce the release of version 9 Patch 21 (22.214.171.124) of BigFix Platform.
The main features in this release are as follows:
- Security enhancements
- Defect Articles (DA) and defect fixes
- Upgraded the following libraries:
- libcURL to version 7.86.0
- JQuery UI to version 1.13.2
- ICU to version 54.2
Additional information about this release
- All BigFix Platform components are being released in this patch.
- Ensure to STOP the WebUI and any other active application connecting to the BigFix database BEFORE starting the upgrade.
- The unixODBC RPM package is a prerequisite for the Server components on Linux systems (see Server Requirements info). This applies to version 9.5 Patch 17 and later.
- A manual Server upgrade is required if you upgrade from a version earlier than 9.5.5. Refer to BigFix 9.5.5 Release Notes for more information.
BigFix downloads and release information
Upgrade instructions in HCL Help Center
Upgrade Fixlets are available in BES Support version 1475 (or later).
HCL BigFix – Platform Team