The BigFix Team is pleased to announce the release of version 9 Patch 20 (18.104.22.168) of BigFix Platform.
The main features in this release are as follows:
- Security enhancements
- Defect Articles (DA) and defect fixes
- Upgraded the following libraries: libcURL to version 7.83.1
Additional information about this release
- All BigFix Platform components are being released in this patch.
- Ensure to STOP the WebUI and any other active application connecting to the BigFix database BEFORE starting the upgrade.
- The unixODBC RPM package is a prerequisite for the Server components on Linux systems (see Server Requirements info). This applies to version 9.5 Patch 17 and later.
- A manual Server upgrade is required if you upgrade from a version earlier than 9.5.5. Refer to BigFix 9.5.5 Release Notes for more information.
BigFix downloads and release information
Upgrade instructions in HCL Help Center:
Upgrade Fixlets are available in BES Support version 1471 (or later).
HCL BigFix – Platform Team