The BigFix Team is pleased to announce the release of version 9.5 Patch 19 (220.127.116.11) of BigFix Platform.
The main features in this release are as follows:
Added support for:
- BigFix Agent on Windows 11 21H2
- Active Directory 2016 with Forest functional level Windows Server 2016 and Enterprise Certification Authority, for BigFix Server running on Windows only
Defect Articles (DA) and defect fixes
Upgraded the following libraries:
libcURL to version 7.79.1.
OpenSSL to version 1.0.2zd.
jQuery UI to version 1.13.1
zlib to version 1.2.12
Additional information about this release
The standalone BigFix tools are published under the 9.5 Utilities section on the BigFix Enterprise Suite Download Center.
See the full technical changelist.
- All BigFix Platform components are being released in this patch.
- Ensure to STOP the WebUI and any other active application connecting to the BigFix database BEFORE starting the upgrade.
- The unixODBC RPM package is a prerequisite for the Server components on Linux systems (see Server Requirements info). This applies to version 9.5 Patch 17 and later.
- A manual Server upgrade is required if you upgrade from a version earlier than 9.5.5. Refer to BigFix 9.5.5 Release Notes for more information.
BigFix downloads and release information
Upgrade instructions in HCL Help Center
• BigFix Server on Linux
• BigFix Server on Windows
Upgrade Fixlets are available in BES Support version 1466 (or later).