The BigFix team is pleased to announce the release of Modern Client Management (MCM) version 1.1
Unburden IT and Empower New Users with Ease
This release offers a compelling set of new capabilities for BigFix customers to easily manage and secure their remote laptops while simplifying access to corporate resources for employees.
New features & enhancements
- Zero-Touch Provisioning for remote employees dramatically simplifies enrollment of Windows 10 and macOS laptops.
- It saves hundreds of hours of IT effort “imaging” machines
- Provides a simplified user experience while reducing Helpdesk calls
- VPN Software & Certificate Deployment to ensure secure communications of remote laptops to corporate data.
- New Restriction Policies provide 100’s of additional security settings improving flexibility in how IT Teams manage remote devices.
- Quickly enroll existing BigFix endpoints with MCM via Bulk enrollment for Windows 10 laptops.
- Deploy essential software applications for new employees via Mobile Device Management APIs.
- Easily monitor the health of MCM Components in the BigFix WebUI.
To get started, see the What’s new in this release section of the Modern Client Management Admin guide.
Published site version:
MCM version 1.1 (Build Number 22.214.171.124, WebUI MDM Version 4)
MCM documentation Link: