The BigFix team is pleased to announce the release of version 10.0 Patch 3 (10.0.3.66) of the BigFix Platform.
The main features in this release are as follows:
- Added support for the BigFix Agent running on macOS 11 ARM64.
- Security enhancements
- Defect Articles (DA) and defect fixes
- Upgrade the following external libraries:
- The SQLite library was upgraded to Version 3.34.1.
- The OpenLDAP library was upgraded to Version 2.4.56.
- The OpenSSL library was upgraded to Version 1.0.2y.
Additional information about this release
- This release includes all the BigFix Platform components. It also includes the Plugin Portal that enables the Multicloud and Modern Client Management capabilities.
- The unixODBC RPM package is a prerequisite for the Server components on Linux systems (see Server Requirements). This applies to version 10.0 Patch 2 and later.
- Upgrade paths to BigFix 10 begin with v9.5.10 or later. For details, see Upgrade paths (Windows) and Upgrade paths (Linux).
- For detailed information on the specific changes to minimum supported versions of operating systems and databases for BigFix 10, see Detailed system requirements.
- BEFORE getting started with the upgrade process, stop any active application that is connected to the BigFix database (such as Web Reports, WebUI, BigFix Inventory, or BigFix Compliance).
Upgrade Fixlets are available in BES Support version 1451 (or later).