BFI - Missing IBM Metric PVU values after upgrade

I completed a BFI upgrade from 9.2.15 to 10.0.5 last week with minimal issues. Had to up the SQL compatibility level, and grant dbo_DataReader to the svc acct.
Now when I look at my existing saved IBM PVU reports they are blank. If I remove the “Metric - PVU subcapacity” filter, then the reports populate with “Unknown” under the Metric column. Trying to figure out of I missed a step in the upgrade.

1-Stopped all scans/uploads.
2-Upgraded BFI. Got that to a working state after schema update issues
3-Restarted Software scans (10.0.5.1) across all OS’s as policy. 99.9% reported
4-Restarted Scan uploads (10.0.5.0) as policy
5-Upgraded scanner on all endpoints (@15k) to 10.0.5.0

Verified that the Metric table updated on 8/19 to internal version dated 2/16/2021
Getting good uploads nightly. Vmmanagers seem good.

Is there anything else I should be checking. All other data loads on the reports fine. I did notice that under Scan Configurations, Both All computers under Data Source and local source are stopped. Not sure if they were enabled before.

Meydey,
If the scan tasks are managed from the BigFix console, the configurations from BFI will be in stopped state, it’s normal.
What IBM software instances and Metric types do you see from Reports -> Software Classification panel?
What Catalog version do you see from Management -> Catalog Upload?

I didn’t understand the dbo_DataReader permission note. Is this in BigFix or BFI? What user are you logged in as into BFI and does the user have proper role to review the data?

We had to elevate rights on the db for the service account to dbo_datareader. Not sure what it was previous on 9.2.15. The service account we use for this has master operator, and is what we use for all sql comms.
As for IBM Instances under software classification: 34k line items
Catalog Upload screen: Catalog Version 10.0.5.1, Endpoint Scanner Catalog: 5

I will open a pmr on Tuesday with support as needed.

Hi Meydey,
Did you open a case for this issue? Is the case with IBM or HCL? Please share the case # so that I can followup internally.

Thank you

CS0259234 Had to file it under 2008 ESU because my entitlements are screwed up now after a license renewal.

Also, looking at the “All Metrics” report, I noticed that the graph for “Metric Quantity History” is blank. If I backdate that to 3/21 to 6/21, the graphing stops in May 2021. I know for a fact that we had metric data up thru Aug as we just completed a major IBM licensing review.