I completed a BFI upgrade from 9.2.15 to 10.0.5 last week with minimal issues. Had to up the SQL compatibility level, and grant dbo_DataReader to the svc acct.
Now when I look at my existing saved IBM PVU reports they are blank. If I remove the “Metric - PVU subcapacity” filter, then the reports populate with “Unknown” under the Metric column. Trying to figure out of I missed a step in the upgrade.
1-Stopped all scans/uploads.
2-Upgraded BFI. Got that to a working state after schema update issues
3-Restarted Software scans (10.0.5.1) across all OS’s as policy. 99.9% reported
4-Restarted Scan uploads (10.0.5.0) as policy
5-Upgraded scanner on all endpoints (@15k) to 10.0.5.0
Verified that the Metric table updated on 8/19 to internal version dated 2/16/2021
Getting good uploads nightly. Vmmanagers seem good.
Is there anything else I should be checking. All other data loads on the reports fine. I did notice that under Scan Configurations, Both All computers under Data Source and local source are stopped. Not sure if they were enabled before.