BFI duplicate UUID counts on AIX LPARS error

I recently upgraded BFI 10.0.5 and now getting an error stating “Fix Duplicate UUIDS”. My import log then lists roughly every AIX server as a dup uuid check fail. Since I am a simple Windows Admin, I passed this info to my AIX Engineer.
He states:
"What that number looks like to me is the partition number on the hardware server (frame). In the duplicate uuid data, many vio servers are called at as having uuid number “1”. That makes sense, as the vio server is always the first lpar defined on the frame. Of course, as new lpars are defined on a frame, the numbers just get incremented from there.
Detected duplicated UUID for the following computers (UUID, Computer Name, Internal Computer ID, Data Source Computer ID)
[“126”, “(name)”, 247916, 8991129]
[“126”, “(name)”, 249301, 14039180]
[“126”, “(name)”, 235576, 538506343]
lparstat -i | grep ‘Partition Number’ shows: (name): Partition Number :126

There isn’t any reason we’d enforce completely unique partition numbers across all frames. In fact, performing a VM move (lpm) can often result in a new number being automatically assigned on the destination frame."

Can someone please advise is error is valid and how to correct? Or if not, can I just ignore? I can open a case with Support if needed to research.

Upgraded to 10.0.5.0 or to 10.0.6.0?

10.0.6.0 says to have fixed an AIX Duplicate UUID error - https://support.bigfix.com/bfi/BigFix-Inventory-10.0.6.0-ReleaseNotes.pdf

UGH
10.0.5. It took me 2+ weeks to get there as I had some DB corruption too.

Thanks