BFI Agent Deleted on valid servers. Also export issues

Bigfix v10.0, BFI 9.2.15-20190322-1428, Software Scan v10.0.0.0, Catalog v10.0.0.1

Trying to run a PVU count for report "IBM Spectrum Scale Express FPO"
Seeing 835 line items but when I export to .csv, only 2 line items (126bytes) actually are in the exported file. About 800 of the line items list computer name with a red “X” (The agent was deleted) but are valid and running servers.
All of my other PVU reports seem to export fine, and do not show agent deleted.

Any ideas from the BFI experts?

Please provide more details about where and how you are viewing/exporting the data.

Where are you exporting the data from?
What filters are used when viewing or exporting specific data?

Report name “IBM Spectrum Scale Express FPO”. Stock report, no changes. No filters.
Just taking the stock report output and trying to export to csv

By default the PVU subcapacity Report (and others) cover the last 90 days. If a computer was deleted with in the reporting period, it will show as deleted.

The reporting period can be verified by clicking on “Configure View” while in the Report. Change the report interval to more recent, such as for last 7 days or so and verify the result.

To view more details about the computers that are included in the report for “IBM Spectrum Scale Express FPO”, go to Reports -> Software classification, filer for Product Name=“IBM Spectrum Scale Express FPO”, and view additional columns “Computer First Seen” and “Computer Last Seen” to confirm

1 Like

Thanks. I am getting the same results after filtering so I need to go back to the product owners to verify the app.