BFI 9.2.1 | 9.2.2 | 9.2.3 Support N/A?

Today i tried to raise a PMR on BFI, But they informed me that the support is not available for these versions and Its available only for 9.5 and above. Please clarify!

Only thing I can find:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Migrating%20from%20SUA%202.2

It says April 2017…? So it’s pretty weird, wondering what the statement of the BigFix guys will be.
We are also still on 9.2.2 and we received support 2 weeks ago. So maybe contact also your local BigFix contact (sales manager, account manager,…).

@BigFixNinja, @strawgate

That is weird. Can you give me PMR number?
At this moment LMT/TAD4D 7.2.2, 7.5 as well as SUA 2.2 and LMT/SUA 9.x are all supported.
7.x and 2.2 will be out of support soon, but not quite there yet.

1 Like

@techadmin please provide the PMR number so I can research on the Support side.

SUA 1.x ends service in 3 days (4/30/2016)
SUA 2.x ends service on 4/30/2017
SUA 9.x continues with service indefinitely (plan on moving to this product soon, within a year). Note: SUA 9.x has been rebranded IBM BigFix Inventory (BFI)

Note: IBM BigFix Inventory (BFI) does not have a version 9.5 currently. The current version released is 9.2.x

2 Likes

Sorry for being late to the party. That’s the PMR #20949,004,000.
The telephonic person said, he is not able to find BFI 9.2.1 to 9.2.3 and the only version for support is 9.2.6.
So, I requested him to raise PMR on the same version. This is like the 2nd time I’m facing this problem.

@BigFixNinja @michalpaluch

That should be 9.2.6, sorry for the confusion!

Seems like BigFix platform version… altho there is 9.5 already.
BFI is currently at 9.2.3.1, which was released yesterday. I will follow up on that PMR.

1 Like

Your PMR is in good hands now, in correct queue. Correct version of BFI is in the logs you provided.
L2 will follow up with you when they review provided data.

1 Like

@michalpaluch

Thank you