BF Inventory Web UI super slow

Hello,

One year ago I installed a BFI that was working normal back in the day, today i´ve tried to access de web interface but it is super slow, sometimes freezes. The cpu usage is normal, and i´ve look the main logs, tema.log, besrelay.log, and db2 log and nothing strange seems to happen.

The only change beetwenn now and one year ago was that the server used to have internet access.

The installation is an all in one with on centos7, version is 9.15.12.

Is there another log i could see, or has anyone experienced this? I restarted de the plataform and BFI services, hasn´t touched on db2 service.

Thanks

@ivan_victor, do you have any system monitoring in place for the BFI/DB2 server that might show increased utilization over a period of time? If not, you may want to implement a crontab job to have NMON dump a system snapshot every 60-90 seconds. I’d also check the db2diag.log for your BFI database instance and look for any errors and/or deadlocks.

1 Like

Ivan,
How big is your installation? What versions of DB2/BigFix/BFI are running? You could restart the server or all services (DB2/BigFix/BFI) and monitor the performance.

If the performance is still slow after reboot/restart, monitor the Java process and server for memory usage, available resources and disk performance.

1 Like