BESClient on win 2008 doesn't stay up

I had to remove and reinstall my test server for an upcoming project and in the process I upgraded from 9.5.2. to 9.5.3. Which of course required all endpoint BESClient service executables to be upgraded. This is a small implementation as it is test, with about 25 end points. More than half of the endpoints, could not run the upgrade fixlet unless I manually restarted BESclient. So far so good, but one of the win 2008 R2 servers went into Running state and never completed.

When I logged into that system, I saw BESClient down and tried to restart it. It seemed like it came back up but after about 5-10 seconds it stopped again. Tried few times with the same result. Contacted IBM. Got the suggestion of reinstalling the client and rebooting the server. I have done both with no success.

Just checked the directory of BESClient installation and I noticed there is no __BESData directory created, There is no KeyStorage directory neither, which were on my old installation. Hence no logs no nothing.

What do you suggest I do as the next step ?

when you un-installed, did you delete the install folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client) AND delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\BigFix\EnterpriseClient from the registry… then re-install? Are you sure you have enough space on the target drive?

You may also want to try the remove utility before re-installing
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en_us#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/BES%20Remove%20Utility

Besremove utility did the magic. Thanks