BES Server Plugin Service Never Completes

I am trying to set up software distribution under Bigfix Lifecycle but I can’t seem to get the BES Server Plugin to complete its setup. I am running my BigFix server and console under a Windows 2008 Server VMWARE guest that is running under a Win 10 VMWARE host. I have 4 processors and 32GB of RAM assigned to this guest.The steps I am taking:

Located “Install BES Server Plugin Service” under OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging --> Setup
Clicked “Take Action”, dynamically target by property, selected computer the hostname of my guest.
Clicked “OK” to submit.
Received three file statuses of “complete” with “cached on server” , but nothing under “Status” above that.
Waited about 15 minutes – no change. Exited Console and reloaded.
Console still shows “Open” but never completed for this BES Server Plugin configuration.

Any ideas? Also, where is the log located for this setup so I can find the error msgs for a potential PMR?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Update. Now when I log back in, and go to the action history for the “Install BES Server Plugin Service”, it shows up with a State of “Open” ,however, I now see an earlier action from July that shows as 100% Complete, but with a State of “Expired”. Does this mean that the service is successfully installed?

Actions do eventually expire but the state should show if it completed or not in addition to the expiry in the Summary.

The 100% Complete is merely the targeted endpoints but for the reported success you can look closer by drilling down to the specific endpoint

Thank you. So this is not for an endpoint … it’s for the server/console. So here is the status of the BES Server Plugin Service installation:

It would appear that I tried to install it on 9/7 after it was already installed on 7/5, correct?

But now, when I try the next step … which is Install TEM Upload Maintenance Service for Software Distribution, it shows up as non-relevant. Any idea why?

and if I try to complete that step anyway, I see: