Baseline action result report

Does anyone have a sample webreports report that will show results of a baseline action and contains:

1. computer name
  2. detailed action results status for each component it ran
  3. exit code for each component it ran
  4. name of each component it ran
1 Like

While not a sample report, here’s some sample session relevance that can return this type of information (and can be used to create a custom report):

(name of computer of it, name of parent group of action of it, name of action of it, detailed status of it, exit code of it as string | "n/a", end time of it as string | "n/a") of (results whose (status of it as string != "Not Relevant") of member actions of bes actions whose (top level flag of it AND name of issuer of it as lowercase = "MyOperator" as lowercase AND time issued of it > (now - 30 * day)))

It includes some sample filters to limit the results which can be adjusted for your requirements.

If you’d like help adjusting this further and/or using it to create a custom report, let us know!

1 Like

Thanks. That seems to only return the first fixlet result from the baseline per client, not all the fixet results.

Hmm…It should return all the results that are not Not Relevant from the member/sub-actions of a multiple action group. That said, along with the member/sub-action names, it does also return the name of the top-level actions.

I was trying to limit the results to only my desired action so I had a WebReports UI filter on filtering name of action, which is actually the component, not the parent group, so that’s why my results were different.

After fixing that, how would I only show results where the baseline name contains “blah” ?
...of actions whose (name of parent group of it as string contains "blah".... didn’t work for me.

Please try the following:

(name of computer of it, name of parent group of action of it, name of action of it, detailed status of it, exit code of it as string | "n/a", end time of it as string | "n/a") of (results whose (status of it as string != "Not Relevant") of member actions of bes actions whose (top level flag of it AND name of it contains "blah"))

perfect. thanks (these are the types of reports that should be default in webreports)