AWS And Azure Extra Repositories are NOT supported by bigfix?

Hi,
We have RHEL and SUSE machines in Azure and AWS cloud with PAY AS YOU GO images where all the repos and patches are provide by the Azure and AWS respectively.
We have to patch these machines from bigfix, if we have to use the plugins then who we can get the vendor credentials because i dont thing azure or aws will provide the vendor credentials for suse and rhel? and if we dont have credentials then the plugins are of no use?
How sholud we patch these servers from bigfix?
Will bigfix support the repositories of azure and aws do we have fixlets for azure and aws PAYG images under external sites for rhel and suse?

I’m not familiar with those offerings. How do you obtain the patch files now? You may need to configure your clients to use a custom repository and use whatever repo they provide.

hi jason,
Yes we can use that method but the problem with that is, customer says if we are using bigfix then then we wont solution from bigfix, we he not allowing internet on the azure machines(without this repos are not configured) and he also dont wont to configure the local repos (because that too has to be updated from the online Azure repos), in this scenarion we have no other option go use the bigfix fixlet method only, but here we have only limited repos.

Say my Machine is SUSE SP4. From bigfix only these two repos are supported :

SLES12-SP4-Pool
SLES12-SP4-Updates

But on my machine in Azure the below repo are attached:-
SLE-Module-Adv-Systems-Management12-Pool
SLE-Module-Adv-Systems-Management12-Updates
SLE-Module-Containers12-Pool
SLE-Module-Containers12-Updates
SLE-Module-HPC12-Pool
SLE-Module-HPC12-Updates
SLE-Module-Legacy12-Pool
SLE-Module-Legacy12-Updates
SLE-Module-Public-Cloud12-Pool
SLE-Module-Public-Cloud12-Updates
SLE-12-SP4-SAP-Updates
SLE-HA12-SP4-Pool
SLE-HA12-SP4-Updates
SLE12-SP4-SAP-Pool
SLES12-SP4-Pool
SLES12-SP4-Updates
SLE-SDK12-SP4-Pool
SLE-SDK12-SP4-Updates
SLE-Module-Toolchain12-Pool
SLE-Module-Toolchain12-Updates
SLE-Module-Web-Scripting12-Pool
SLE-Module-Web-Scripting12-Updates

I would assume there is a way to allow connection to the azure repos without configuring internet access. Does Azure provide a way to get to these repos with a private IP instead of a public one?

Maybe a Proxy would be the best way to handle the access to the repos.

Someone from the patch team would need to respond as far as bigfix adding repos like this. CC: @bma

Can you provide links to documentation about the Azure repos and how to use them?