Apply Edit range settings to all users

In Console, we are not getting Computers by OS with inappropriate view.
when we expanded retrieved properties of Computers --> by OS we can see,
- AIX (10)
AIX - Linux (50)
Linux - SunOS (60)
SunOS-Win2008 (101)
Win2008 - (92)

instead of
AIX ()
Linux ()
SunOS
Win2008.

We got a setting (edit range settings) when right click on by OS . and changed value from 100 to 1000
now I got the required view,

but how to apply the same setting/view to all the users? I didn’t find a reg setting to update for all users.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Venkatraj

(NOT authoritative, this is just me poking at it a bit)

I think these are stored per-user at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BigFix\Enterprise Console\Preferences\<SERVERNAME>\ByPropertyRangeSettings

Looks to me like there are two entries for each property, a “Count” and “Threshold”

I don’t see a built-in way to apply settings to all users through the Server, or even to all users sharing a single workstation.

Once you have all of the values you want, you might be able to deploy it to each user through a RUN registry key (HKLM\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run contains a list of commands that will be run at each user logon); Logon Script; Start Menu->Programs->Startup entry; or Local Group Policy (search this forum for examples of using “LGPO.EXE” to apply user settings as part of Local Group Policy through BigFix).

thanks @JasonWalker Do you want me to change Count and threshold values in registry…
IMAGE$323E2AB914BF3BD4

As an experiment, I’d export these values from an account where you’ve configured the console ranges how you like, and then import them under another user account, then launch the console as this other user, and see whether the second user gets the settings applied correctly.

If that works, you can think about mass-deploying these reg values to your other user accounts.