Application rendering problem

Hello team,

I have don’t have WhatsApp installed in my laptop and it is not reflecting in appwiz.cpl. but when I search WhatsApp in search bar of task bar, I am able to see the WhatsApp installed in my system.
If it is installed, then why BigFix is not able to detect the same?

How does it relate to BigFix?

What relevancy settings have you set in BigFix to locate this?
Have you checked the relevance locally?
Can you find it anywhere in the system?
Do you use BigFix inventory?
What basis do you have for claiming that BigFix is unable to detect?

I have not checked any relevance for the same. I have checked it in inventory module but not able find whatsApp in it.
if it is in my laptop, it should be visible in installed apps right?

Not always, if the application is not installed in a normal manner (applications installed using non-standard techniques, such as portable applications or those that do not create registry entries, may not be discovered in ordinary application scans), it may not appear in application scanning.

Setting up a thorough file scanning process allows you to find applications that are not installed via traditional means but remain on the system as standalone executables.

Someone with BigFix inventory expertise might be able to shed further light on this.

I found whatsapp.exe in scan filed data report where I applied filter (File Name contains WhatsApp
scanned-file-data-20240716072357.pdf (86.7 KB)
) the result which I received which showing me file whatsapp.exe at certain path. I am uploading the report FYI.
How would I get to know that this application is installed?