Applicable computer count of fixlets/tasks/baselines is higher than the amount of Subscribed Computers of that site

Can anybody help me understand?

I have several custom sites, and the applicable computer count is the same as the amount of subscribed computers, except one site where the applicable computer count of fixlets/tasks/baselines is higher than the amount of Subscribed Computers of that site. The computer subscription of that site is done through a custom property.

Anybody has any idea’s on how this could be possible?

Remember that a Baseline contains a COPY of the Fixlet. This means that if you have One computer, One Fixlet and 1 Baseline with the Single Fixlet in it, your computer will be Relevant to two items.

Thanks Tim,

but how can you explain that the applicable computer count of a fixlet within a site is higher than the total amount of computers member of that site?

Can you post some screenshots to help describe what you are seeing?

Exactly where are you seeing “the applicable computer count”? As @JasonWalker says, can we see a screenshot?

Subscribed computers is 10:

Applicable computer count for baselines within that site (max 199):

When I compaire with another site, the applicable computer count is the number of subscribed computers:

How to explain?

I haven’t seen that before. Have you tried clearing your console cache? Also, open one of those baselines amd check the ‘Applicable Computers’.tab and see what is shown there.

You clearly have something funny going on here.

Have you tried clearing your Console cache and restarting the Console?
(File Menu/Preferences, click the Clear Cache button.)

Hi Tim,

thanks for your reaction. Yes, the cache has been cleared several times, and the console has been restarted also. I also have this with another operator account that has access to that site for instance.

Yes, console cash been cleared several times. But it keeps indicating more applicable computers than are described.

What version of Bigfix are you using? (Console and Server versions)?

Are any of the client machine names duplicate/reused?