API Relevance Query for Analysis

I am looking to build a relevance query to bring back an analysis for a specific computer. I have the query working to bring back all computers, but I’m unable to build it for one specific computer. Can anyone help?

Works.
((values of it, name of computer of it) of results of it) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Installed Updates”)

Latest Attempt for a single computer:
((values of it, name of computer of it) of results of it) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Installed Updates” and ((name of computer of it) of results of it) = “COMPUTER1”))

Error: A singular expression is required.

Try

(name of property of it, values of it, name of computer of it) of results whose (name of computer of it as lowercase = "my-computer") of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Installed Updates”)

I added the “name of property” because an Analysis could return multiple properties (you can take that out since this one doesn’t but I like reusable relevance).

“Computer of …” is a property of the “bes property result” type, not the “bes property” type (try saying that three times fast :slight_smile: )

Think of it as
Analysis.property.result.(computer,value)

1 Like

Thank you Jason. That is exactly what I needed.

1 Like