Any place where i can find read-to-use custom reports?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering, is there any place where I can find custom reports ready to use?

In my particular case, I was trying to identify computers which have the most amount of content applicable to them, so we can better prioritize our job on patching these computers.

If anyone know of a repository where I can get one like this and also other kinds of reports that may be helpful to daily tasks or maybe share some content with the community I’d appreciate it!

Thank you.

https://bigfix-wiki.hcltechsw.com/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/BigFix%20Wiki/page/Custom%20Reports

Every organisation has different needs, and the majority of them can be satisfied by using the webreport default filtering. However, some organisations may have complex requirements, in which case you will need to create your own solution because everything may not be available.

Custom web reports are not difficult to create once you get going; once you understand the basic logic behind them, you won’t need to be an expert coder because everything you need is already available in the BigFix forum. All you have to do is choose the one you want and figure out how to use it again to suit your needs. If you run into trouble, you can always ask questions—many users on the platform support one another.