Analyses & Multiple Results

(imported topic written by jcochran197791)

Hi

I have been asked to compile a report of the computers with AutoCad installed on their machines. I came up with an Analyses that works, but the problem is if the user has Auto Cad and AUto Cad Tools installed on their machines it returns the instead of listing the versions installed? Is there a way around this because i need to be able to return the correct information to my Asset Management Director.

Here is what i have:

unique values of ((if (exists value “DisplayVersion” of it AND exists value “DisplayName” of it) then (value “DisplayName” of it as string & " - " & value “DisplayVersion” of it as string) else (if (exists value “DisplayName” of it AND not exists value “DisplayVersion” of it) then (value “DisplayName” of it as string & " - <N/A>") else nothings)) of keys whose (value “DisplayName” of it as string as lowercase contains “autocad” AND value “DisplayName” of it as string as lowercase does not contain “update”) of key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of registry)

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

THanks,

(imported comment written by jessewk)

So do you want both results or only AutoCad and not AutoCad Tools?

If you want both as one result, just add ‘concatenation "; " of’ to the front of your query.

If you want just AutoCad, change ‘it as string as lowercase contains “autocad”’ to ‘it as string as lowercase = “autocad”’

(imported comment written by jcochran197791)

I would like both, but i am not completely following where and what you want me to add?

(imported comment written by jessewk)

sorry… you just need to add 3 words:

concatenation “; " of unique values of ((if (exists value “DisplayVersion” of it AND exists value “DisplayName” of it) then (value “DisplayName” of it as string & " - " & value “DisplayVersion” of it as string) else (if (exists value “DisplayName” of it AND not exists value “DisplayVersion” of it) then (value “DisplayName” of it as string & " - <N/A>”) else nothings)) of keys whose (value “DisplayName” of it as string as lowercase contains “autocad” AND value “DisplayName” of it as string as lowercase does not contain “update”) of key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of registry)

Thank you I will give it a shot. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

It’s working!! Thank you very much!