AlmaLinux Support Within BigFix Compliance

Hi all.

Our team has been using BigFix Compliance to track configuration compliance across all of our environments, including Linux. Many of our customers are moving towards Alma and Rocky Linux distros so we want to ensure that we can continue to track their configuration compliance.

I see that Rocky Linux is supported and there is a checklist available, but from what I can tell, Alma Linux isn’t supported and I can’t seem to find too many resources online about it either. Our BigFix rep also wasn’t sure if it was on the horizon.

My question: Is Alma supported for BigFix Compliance? Or do we need to create a custom checklist based on the available CIS benchmarks? Just trying to map out next steps since tracking compliance and adding other OS checklists has been trivial to this point.

Please submit a BigFix Idea for this so that it can be voted up for offering management.

https://bigfix-ideas.hcltechsw.com

Once submitted, post that link here so others and up vote it. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
we would like to start with HCL BigFix MCM.
I have read that only Redhat is supported. Is Alma Linux version 9 now also supported? Unfortunately I don’t have access to the ideas portal.
Many thanks for a statement.
Kind regards
Hubertus

Still “Needs Reviews” status - HCL Software - Sign In