AIX assest details

1.When I execute a script from the custom task. how do I get the O/p of it in the console
2. How to create different computer groups according the environment ex… DEV,PROD…etc in the console
3. Can we scan a third party software that is been installed ex. virtual box version.

1. When I execute a script from the custom task. how do I get the O/p of it in the console

• This currently requires writing the output to a file, and reading/parsing the output with a custom property. Alternatively, depending on the use case, note that exit codes can be returned with action execution status.
  2. How to create different computer groups according the environment ex… DEV,PROD…etc in the console

3. Can we scan a third party software that is been installed ex. virtual box version.

• Yes. If you have BigFix Inventory, this should be very easy. Alternatively, depending on the software in question, you can likely create custom content to look for 3rd party software.

This currently requires writing the output to a file, and reading/parsing the output with a custom property. Alternatively, depending on the use case, note that exit codes can be returned with action execution status.

Any guide how do we do it ?

1. The Console has created the Groups as per the OS standards .But unable to create group as per the doc

2. Will work and update the forum