Airgap Bigfix patching on Solaris 11

I need to use Bigfix to do patching/update for Solaris 11.
There is an issue, my Bigfix Server is in airgap environment and have no direct access to Solaris website to download the patch/updates.

I have reviewed on the knowledge center but i still do not have a clear instruction & idea on how to go ahead with Solaris 11 patching using Bigfix (Airgap), can someone please advise me on this.

Thank you so much in advance!

To download patches from Solaris website, you need to use Solaris download cacher (https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6MER_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.patch.doc/Patch/Patch_Solaris/t_usingthesolarisdownloadcacher.html). You need Windows computer with internet connection to run this tool.

You also need to use Airgap tool to get site contents (fillets, tasks and analyses).

Thanks for your reply.
Can i use the Solaris download cacher to download Solaris 11 patches?

I do not have Solaris account to test, but that is what Solaris download cacher is for.
In case it does not work for Solaris 11 patches, I believe you are entitled to open PMR.

Thanks Akira for your advice.
Yes i have opened PMR with the support team, they verified that Solaris Download Cacher is not able to perform the download of Solaris 11 patches/updates.
We need to contact Oracle to perform the Solaris 11 local repository creation separately.