Adding Column in Web report

Hi All,

Just a very quick question for Web report.
Are we able to add additional column into the web report as shown below?

This report is in patch view. So the information is limited.
Now we wish to add another column as Computer Group so end user easier to identify the machine is from which group.

I had use excel connected but the result show only computer without the computer groups.

It is possible for us to do that?

Thanks

Hi,
you can add, remove and reorder columns in your view as it is explained in the Web Reports Users Guide available on the Knowledge Center. Read the following topics to learn how to do it:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6MER_9.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.2/Platform/Web_Reports/c_edit_columns.html

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6MER_9.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.2/Platform/Web_Reports/c_changing_column_order.html

Ciao
Gabriella

The particular report/view you’ve referenced (Fixlet drilldown) cannot be modified (except via filtering). That said, you can achieve a very similar view or return much of the same information via the Explore Data -> Computers method which will then allow you to add any desired properties as columns (including Computer Groups). For instance, in Explore Data -> Computers, if you click the ‘Edit Columns’ button, at the bottom of the window there is an Expand section that allows you to include Relevant Fixlets as well as Remediated Fixlets. You can also filter the report to include only the Fixlets of interest. While this approach won’t include the action results details of the Fixlet drilldown/view, it does include much of the other information. If this does not meet your requirements, more than likely a custom report leveraging session relevance could.

Hi Gabriella,

Thanks for the prompt but from the explorer view/computer view only I can view or add or editing the Web Report information.
But the report I require is at patch view so it does not have the add column features. But thanks for your prompt as well.

Hi Aram,

Thanks for the prompt. At the Explorer view there are something that cannot fulfill my requirement.
As from Explorer view it will show all the machine and with all the patch that applicable. And user will confuse and hard to search as well.

But thanks for the prompt.=)

Thanks

aram

Thank you for the information but how would one add that remediation date? Is it possible to do so and if so can you do this by relevance? Maybe and example will help… I am trying to write a relevance for computer id, Fixlet, date, remediation date showing that the systems are patched and remediated? Can this also be achieved.