Add many filter to Software Classification

Hi, Everyone

We have a list for Product Name. And we want to add it to the filter to check the computer installed.
  But there are thousands of Product Name.  Is there any better way to add the list to the filter than one by one? 
  Please help.

Thanks.

RestAPI is your best bet where you can programatically compile your list and feed it into the query, instead of manually plugging in one value at a time in the UI (to answer your question, as far as I know there is no way to do that). If I have to be honest it does take a bit to learn the syntax of the criteria URL parameter which you need, as I found the documentation to be a bit scarce especially for more complex criterias BUT it is doable (if you have any AVP/Lab Advocate they may help you as well). Here is an example of a query to pull:

• All software with Component Name = Name1 OR Component Name = Name2 (and you can just keep adding elements

• AND is_present = TRUE (1)

https://bigfixinventory:9081/api/sam/v2/software_instances?token=XXX;criteria={“and”:[{“or”:[[“component_name”, “contains”, “Name1”], [“component_name”, “contains”, “Name2”]]}, [“is_present”, “=”, “1”]]}

Just put a valid token and your own url and it should work. The output is JSON format, so you may need to change the format depending on what you need it as.