Action Status Web Report

I would like to create a monthly scheduled report that includes all Open Actions but only include Actions that were issued more than 30 days ago. It seems like the only option for Time Issued is to put in specific calendar dates. What I’m really looking for is something that looks more like “issued over 30 days ago”. How can I do this?

Here you go:

(id of action of it, name of action of it) of results of bes actions whose ((now - time issued of it < 30*day))

Thank you for that but I am not sure how to incorporate this into Web Reports.

That you need to use in custom report, below are some links which will help you to understand custom webreporting:

1 Like

I followed the video and I was able to get a report however the report is showing each Open Action multiple times. I think it’s one item in the report for each computer where the Action has been targeted. I’m looking for something that looks more like the summary report I see when I do Explore Data, Actions and then use the filter set to Action Status is Open. The resulting report shows a bunch of information about each Open Actions but there is only 1 entry in the report for each Action ID.

If you are looking only top level info of actions, test below:

(id of it, name of it, state of it) of bes actions whose ((now - time issued of it < 30*day))