Action start time inspector

Can some one explain to me how to use the inspector action start time for a bes action. I am trying to get the start and finish time using session relevance for a particular set of systems. I tried it a bunch of different ways but always get action start time is not defined.

Unless you are specifying an explicit Action Start Time in the Execution tab you will want to use time issued of <action>

So if I wanted to get the time issued and time end of a computer that is part of a particular action, how would I go about it?
I have and action / baseline that has a bunch of patches and just want to get the start and finish times of all the members.

I’m pretty sure this has been covered before, with a less-than-satisfactory answer. If you’re looking for an individual computer’s Start Time and End Time, as shown in the “Show Action Info” info tab when right-clicking computer from the Action History, then … there’s no way to retrieve it through Session Relevance / API. It’s stored in SQL server, but not exposed by Session Relevance.

This would likely be a property of “bes action result”, not of “bes action”.

I believe someone here: Query DB for Action History

May have used the action db on the client to find the results.