A new update has been released for multiple applications in the WebUI.
- “ESU Patches for Windows 7/2008R2” site content now shows up in WebUI Patch application
Defect articles addressed
- KB0077784: WebUI EE on Linux fails to start
- KB0078273: Unable to see RHEL 8 patches in the WebUI
- KB0077129: Customer patching policy (autopatch) fails in WebUI
- KB0078036: Patch policies not deploying
- KB0077697: Deleted patch policy still generating actions on the BigFix Console
With this update, deployments with WebUI on Linux must have extended_row_sz DB2 configuration parameter set to ENABLED; otherwise the WebUI won’t start. This parameter is set to ENABLED by default starting from DB2 10.5, but it can be manually set to DISABLED or can be DISABLED if DB2 has been upgraded from version 10.1 or earlier.
How to update
WebUI will be updated automatically by default, unless configured otherwise.
WebUI Site Versions:
WebUI API 4
Patch Policies 15
WebUI Data Sync 9
WebUI Framework 11
The BigFix WebUI team