9.5.7 Web Reports property update issue?

So I upgraded last week to 9.5.7 and for a week everything looked okay, but day before yesterday my Web Reports (on a separate host) appears to not import everything it should.

If I “Explore Computers” and check last report times, none of the report times are newer than 12/06 (two days ago; the clients are indeed reporting according to the console). But if I explore Actions, I do see actions (and their computer results) for actions that were issued today. In this “action history” view for an endpoint, the endpoint’s “last report time” is current.

If I browse the computer from it’s action result, the computer details shows a current “Last Report Time”.
Then if I go back to “Explore Computers” and filter for that one hostname, that host shows a current “Last Report Time”. In Explore Computers, if I then clear the filter and sort by Last Report Time, that one host (and only that one host) now shows an updated Last Report Time.

Any ideas, or is this PMR time?

I can reproduce this by looking at the “Explore Computers” view, seeing no updated “Last Report Times”, selecting the computer to show all properties, seeing the updated “Last Report Time”, and then in the “Explore Computers” list it is suddenly updated -

Start with Computer List

Then go to the Computer Details:

Then go back to the Computer List:

Opened case TS000062599 on this issue.

@JasonWalker,
Please update this when you get a resolution from IBM.

Well, to turn on debug logging for Web Reports I had to restart the Web Reports service. When I restarted the service, everything updated and continued working as expected. I still have debug logging on, and I’ll have to wait for a recurrence to find anything useful.

Just like with sick Kids. Take them to the Clinic and their symptoms magically disappear!

Do you find the root cause for this issue, I encounter the same issue recently with the same version 9.5.7, thanks!

I haven’t had a recurrence since restarting the web reports service.

We have to occasionally restart the Web Reports service to kick things back into life - replication into the reports DB and scheduled reports both seem to stop until we do this.
It’s been the same all the way from 9.1 (my first contact with Bigfix) thru 9.5.7.