9.5.13.130 patch 13

After installing the 9.5.13.130 patch 13 update, the option to snooze or cancel a restart when made available no longer pops up . Is anyone else explaining this problem?

1 Like

This seems to be working properly for me with 9.5.13. Some things to consider:

• I’d suggest contacting support on this issue
  • On what OS Platforms are you experiencing this?
  • Are you leveraging the Self Service Application, and if so, is it the latest version?
  • If not leveraging SSA, have you verified that the BESClientUI process is running under the user context of the logged in user(s)? (And if not running, I’d suggest checking the Client logs for errors related to the ClientUI)

Yes, I’m using the Self Service Application, the latest version.
This is the only prompt I get now on all Windows workstations.

The User should have an option to delay or cancel but now after the SSA and 9.5.13 update, they no longer get an option.

it seems to work properly also on my Win7 and Win10 with different level of agent 9.5.13 and minor.
I see that you customised the Self service app icon, have you tried if without customised icon makes any difference ? if not, please contact the support.

Just came in mind that in the past I saw a similar issue when the machine had old and out of supported version of Internet Explorer, like version 8. Upgrading to IE 11 solved the issue. is it your case ?

If I’m not mistaken, I believe the Self-Service App uses Electron, so it basically has its own built-in Chromium browser.

Right Jason, SSA uses Electron.

SSA uses Electron/Chromium but that messages are native modules and can be affected by the version of IE installed on the machine.

1 Like