10.0.4 Query - retrieving lines of file

I’m using the the new 10.0.4 Query tool to retrieve lines from and endpoint’s log file. However, the browser display is breaking “quoted” elements into columns.

For example, this:
Q: locked rawlines containing ("BES") of file ((current year as string) & (current month as two digits) & (current day_of_month as two digits) & ".log") of folder "Logs" of folder "__Global" of data folder of client

might result in:
A: Command succeeded parameter "thePath" = "/Library/Application\ Support/BigFix/BES\ Agent"

But in WebUI Query it looks like this:

Is there way to make it give me just the raw text lines, without additional interpretation?

Is there a specific reason you’re using “locked rawlines” and not just “locked lines” and does it give you a different result? I get the same result with both but just wondering.

I started with lines and then started adding locked and rawlines variations. Alas, the WebUI result is the same.

It is also truncating data…

Command started - waithidden cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client\LMT\CIT\runcit_tlm_hw.bat" > "C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client\LMT\CIT\8902584_cit_tlm_hw.log" 2>&1" (action:6598)

becomes (using the pipe symbol as a column separator):

Command succeeded runhidden cmd /c mkdir |	C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client\LMT\CIT\tlm_hw_scans |	(action:6598)`

I have the vaguest of recollections on a workaround but I won’t be able to try it and jog my memory until tomorrow at least…but I think it had something to do with

(percent encode (it as string)) of lines ....

I thought of that also but no joy. Still gets truncated and broken into columns at the quotation marks.