Relevance Help Required Pls

After someone to please help with what I am sure is a simple relevance expression. My brain just cannot fathom this one.

My aim is to search through the registry keys under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My and locate any that contain a specific Friendly Name string value of WinRM

If found, show me the Friendly Name, Serial Number and Algorithm.

I have started with the below in the Fixlet Debugger but I don’t know how to specifically find the one/s with the WinRM Friendly Name

(value “Friendly Name” of it, value “Serial Number” of it, value “Algorithm” of it ) of keys of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My” of native registry

Try this:

if windows of operating system AND exists (values "Friendly Name" of it, values "Serial Number" of it, values "Algorithm" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) then (values "Friendly Name" of it, values "Serial Number" of it, values "Algorithm" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) as string else "N/A"

No joy but thanks for the effort vk. I am trying to get those with a Friendly Name value of WinRM but I dont see WinRM in any of your code

This one has been modified; I lack the exact reg path, but we can test it using all of the uninstall keys, which are quite similar to your keys.

Q: if windows of operating system AND exists (values "DisplayName" whose (it as string contains "7Zip") of it, values "DisplayVersion" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) then (values "DisplayName" whose (it as string contains "7Zip") of it, values "DisplayVersion" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) as string else "N/A"
A: 7Zip 7Zip 23.01.00.0, 23.01.00.0
T: 9.493 ms
I: plural string

Here is your requirement updated within the code:

Q: if windows of operating system AND exists (values "Friendly Name" whose (it as string contains "WinRM") of it, values "Serial Number" of it, values "Algorithm" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) then (values "Friendly Name" whose (it as string contains "WinRM") of it, values "Serial Number" of it, values "Algorithm" of it) of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\C3 Inventory\Certificate Store\LocalMachine\My" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) else registry) as string else "N/A"
A: N/A
T: 0.141 ms
I: plural string
2 Likes

Awesomeness. Thankyou so much VK, that worked a treat.

1 Like