Fixlet status completed by code 1605

I am going through the same issue right now using BigFix. i am trying to uninstall Webex and it goes through as completed but the users machine still has the webex installed. I’ve tried the uninstall string and that keeps failing.

when i try this action script and relevance all machines status are completed but get code 1605. but some actual uninstall Webex and some machine don’t do anything.

/* Only run if Webex is installed */ 1 = number of keys whose( (exists values “DisplayName” whose(it as string as lowercase starts with “Webex” as lowercase) of it) AND (exists values whose(it as string as lowercase starts with “msiexec”) of it) ) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of ( x64 registries; x32 registries )

Action script:
waithidden msiexec.exe /X { name of keys whose( (exists values “DisplayName” whose(it as string as lowercase starts with “Webex” as lowercase) of it) AND (exists values whose(it as string as lowercase starts with “msiexec”) of it) ) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of ( x64 registries; x32 registries ) } /qn