Who built that computer?!

I need a quick Analyses that I can run to see the name of the first user profile on a freshly built computer. This will tell me the user who more than likely built a machine. Basically, I’m trying to track which of my Techs built which computer. This will help me with end of year appraisals, rewards and accountability. Oh, I need to exclude the Administrator, Default, Default User, LocAdmin, All Users, Public and Temp profiles. In summary, I need the first user profile on a computer and the date/time also. Any help would be great. Thanks!

(In Windows 10, user profiles are typically in c:\users)

I’m not sure how well this works, but it might be close?

names of folders whose (creation time of it = minimum of creation times of folders whose (name of it does not start with “Default” and name of it does not start with “Public” and name of it does not start with “All Users”) of folder “Users” of drive of system folder) of folder “Users” of drive of system folder

1 Like

Oh, adding creation date and fixing quotation marks:

(creation time of it, names of it) of folders whose (creation time of it = minimum of creation times of folders whose (name of it does not start with "Default" and name of it does not start with "Public" and name of it does not start with "All Users") of folder "Users" of drive of system folder) of folder "Users" of drive of system folder
2 Likes

Jhickok, that was awesome. So appreciate this, works great!