White space on custom reports as report grows

Hello All

Some how I get a <br> for every row of my table. above my table. which creates a white space above my table. 

Hopefully I made sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve added the code below.

<th>Computer Name</th><th>Critical</th><th>Important</th><th>Moderate</th><th>Low</th>
                         		<?relevance trs of (td of link of it & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "critical") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "important") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "moderate") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "low") of it as string)) of bes computers ?>
</table>

Thanks

Try adding concatenation "%0d%0a" of in front of ‘trs’ such as the following:

<?relevance concatenation "%0d%0a" of trs of (td of link of it & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "critical") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "important") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "moderate") of it as string) & td of (number of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it as lowercase = "low") of it as string)) of bes computers ?>

On a side note, 2 things you might want to consider for the session relevance above:

Hi

I’ve done about the same thing with session relevance:

You can check this post out and filter on what you need. My query gives a compliance percentage for all the critical patches from the last month. Lee Wei added the computer group. So if you adjust it a little bit, you can have what you need. You can also use Lee Wei’s report, depending on what you need ofc.

Thanks Aram and Steini44

All is working correctly now after adding concatenation “%0d%0a” of

Thanks