Where to find CIS support roadmaps?

Can anyone help point me towards a roadmap for future CIS release details?
In particular I’m curious about support in BigFix for DB2 10.5 and 11.1.

Is there an SLA for the delay between a CIS standard release and its support in BigFix?

Thanks

Hi Richard,

We are currently working on CIS checklist for DB2 10, and it is planned to be delieveed by the end of this month.

There is no CIS benchmark for DB 11 yet.

For any checklist requirements, you can feed the information to your HCL sales rep or technical advisor who will relay the information to the product management team for consideration and prioritization.

Here are all the checklists supported by BigFix Compliance:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/SCM%20Checklists

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks ikao, much appreciated. Is there any plan for a roadmap page similar to the link you provided.
It’s just that I often get requests about when/if a CIS site will be updated to a newest benchmark version
and it would be very useful to have something I can direct people to.

For example; if/when ‘CIS Checklist for RHEL 6’ will move on from its current version of V2.0.2?

Thanks again

Hi Richard,
We do have a Compliance checklist roadmap for our work planning purpose, but we do not publish it externally. The roadmap may change at any time based on the customer demands and when we get new benchmarks published by CIS or DISA.

If you have any customer requirement for specific checklists or would like to know whether a checklist have been included in our roadmap, you can always contact me for that (please send an email to me).

Depending on whether we have done some effort assessment and set up a delivery target, I may or may not be able to tell you approximately when we can deliver a checklist.

Thanks.

Thanks Ikao, I’ll email you for future queries, for now would you have an update on the status of
when / if ‘CIS Checklist for RHEL 6’ will move on from its current version of V2.0.2 ?

We will be working on CIS checklist for RHEL 6 benchmark v2.1.0 soon. We do not have a target date yet, but I expect it to be delivered either by 4Q end or in early 1Q.

1 Like