WebUI Exclusions & Order of patches

I noticed this morning in the console actions where it displayed the Patch Policy that it included some patches that I did not want mainly ASP .NET and one Office 365 patch. There is no detailed documentation on using patch policies and exclusions other than the fact that you put in the text that you do not want included. So for instance, I want .NET patches but I do not want ASP .NET. So if I were to put in ASP .NET it would not deploy patches with ASP or .NET in it’s name. Is this the way that it works because that is not what I want. I only want to exclude ASP .NET. Can the exclusion contain “ASP .NET” in quotes to indicate it has to have that exact wording in the title or will just putting in ASP .NET as one exclusion work?

I also noticed that there were a couple of Servicing Stack updates for this month. When creating a baseline I would automatically arrange those patches at the top of the baseline so they are carried out first. Today I went to a server that appeared to be taking a long time and noticed that the Servicing stack had not been applied but other patches were. I am assuming that BigFix Patch Policies do not adhere to this standard, which it should since HCL support will tell & M$ will also tell you that Servicing Stack patches should be pushed first.

Thanks