WAS Liberty just showed up

BigFix is suddenly showing WAS Liberty in a new server. the server has TSM components loaded on it (Spectrum Protect as well), but no major applications. WAS Liberty is not bundled with TSM or Spectrum products. It appears to be installed in a TSM directory. I have excluded it, but I would prefer to bundle it with the proper product. Any idea where it comes from or how to bundle it properly? This seems to be something of a catalog error, but I can’t find any other reference to anyone else having seen this issue.

What is being shown as the signature match(es) in the DETAILS> sub-report in the Software Classification report? Does it correspond with something in the file system on that server in the location(s) indicated?

WebSphere Application Server Liberty was detected because the following condition was met:
The signature was last modified at 12/09/2016 09:00 PM
A computer has:

Software identification tag: C:\Users\gwraight\Desktop\TSM4VE 8.1.0\TSMVMWARE_WIN\tsm4ve\Extra\webserver\lib\versions\tags\ibm.com_WebSphere_Application_Server_Liberty-16.0.0.swidtag
Publisher Name: IBM
Name: WebSphere Application Server Liberty
Version: 16.0.0
Unique ID: ibm.com-fbf6a96d49214c0abc6a3bc5da6e48cd-16.0.0
Tag Creator Name: IBM
Licensor Name: IBM
Tag Version: 0
Detected on: 12/09/2016 09:00 PM

Software identification tag: C:\IBM\tivoli\tsm\tdpvmware\webserver\lib\versions\tags\ibm.com_WebSphere_Application_Server_Liberty-16.0.0.swidtag
Publisher Name: IBM
Name: WebSphere Application Server Liberty
Version: 16.0.0
Unique ID: ibm.com-fbf6a96d49214c0abc6a3bc5da6e48cd-16.0.0
Tag Creator Name: IBM
Licensor Name: IBM
Tag Version: 0
Detected on: 12/30/2016 09:00 PM

Looks like someone installed TSM for VMWare 8.1 on this computer (it’s now called Spectrum Protect). It appears to include WAS Liberty. It will show up as the standalone product, unless you classify it as a component of Spectrum Protect.